The Malborough Tavern of Bath
The Malborough Tavern of Bath, 35 Malborough Buildings, Bath, BA1 2LY have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for Gastro Pubs 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and this Gastro Pub has demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award for Gastro Pubs.
At The Marlborough Tavern you’ll find a warm welcome, freshly prepared home cooked food and friendly service.
We’re open seven days a week for lunch and dinner, and every morning for coffee from 9am. We’re located in a beautiful spot near to the centre of Bath, just around the corner from The Royal Crescent.
Whether you’re thinking of dining with us, having a quick snack or just popping in for a pint, we hope to see you soon.
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
The Malborough Tavern of Bath, 35 Malborough Buildings
- Address: The Malborough Tavern, 35 Malborough Buildings,
Bath and North East Somerset
United Kingdom: 9:00 am - 11:00 pmMon9:00 am - 11:00 pmTue9:00 am - 11:00 pmWed9:00 am - 11:00 pmThu9:00 am - 11:00 pmFri9:00 am - 11:00 pmSat9:00 am - 11:00 pmSun9:00 am - 10:30 pmPhone: 01225 423731
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Went here for the first time for my birthday last nigth....30th August 2019 - 11:12 am by Sarah Ball
- Excellent choice!3rd January 2019 - 8:54 am by Hilary Woodward
- Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback...17th December 2017 - 6:40 am by Good Food Award for Gastro Pubs
- Lovely pub with superb food, thoroughly recommend.7th September 2016 - 4:07 pm by Mark Ponsford