The Hinds Head of Bray
The Hinds Head of Bray, High Street, Bray, SL6 2AB have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for Gastro Pubs 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and this Gastro Pub has demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award for Gastro Pubs.
A picturesque village made famous by its unusually principled vicar, Bray is about as British as it gets – and nowhere more so than The Hind’s Head, which has been serving the inhabitants and all manner of visitors since the 1400’s, when it was first established as a hunting lodge and coaching inn.
Our menus reflect this illustrious and highly individual lineage, offering versions of classic British dishes – the famous and the unjustly forgotten – all cooked with exceptional technical dexterity and consummate culinary imagination. In our Michelin-starred restaurant, the classics truly come alive.
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
The Hinds Head of Bray, High Street
- Address: The Hinds Head, High Street,
Windsor and Maidenhead
United Kingdom: 11:30 am - 11:00 pmMon11:30 am - 11:00 pmTue11:30 am - 11:00 pmWed11:30 am - 11:00 pmThu11:30 am - 11:00 pmFri11:30 am - 11:00 pmSat11:30 am - 11:00 pmSun11:30 am - 6:30 pmPhone: 01628 626151
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Went here for the first time for my birthday last nigth....30th August 2019 - 11:12 am by Sarah Ball
- Excellent choice!3rd January 2019 - 8:54 am by Hilary Woodward
- Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback...17th December 2017 - 6:40 am by Good Food Award for Gastro Pubs
- Lovely pub with superb food, thoroughly recommend.7th September 2016 - 4:07 pm by Mark Ponsford