Butchers Arms of Penrith
Butchers Arms of Penrith, Harberwain Lane, Crosby Ravensworth, Penrith, CA10 3JP have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for Gastro Pubs 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and this Gastro Pub has demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award for Gastro Pubs.
Situated in the heart of Crosby Ravensworth, The Butchers Arms is a community pub serving fresh homemade food & drinks in a relaxed & warming atmosphere. The pub itself is said to date back to 1773 – in 2011, the pub was bought by over 300 people, who wanted to bring the pub back to life & back to the heart of the community.
The Butchers Arms is being run by Jon & Katie Metcalfe, who moved in & took over the public house on 8th March 2017. Currently No. 1 pub in Cumbria according to tripadvisor! The Butchers has a “self service Coffee & Cake Lounge” in the upstairs function room- providing a warm & relaxing atmosphere to meet for coffee and cake!
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
Butchers Arms of Penrith, Harberwain Lane, Crosby Ravensworth
- Address: Butchers Arms, Harberwain Lane,
United Kingdom: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pmMonClosedTue12:00 pm - 11:00 pmWed12:00 pm - 11:00 pmThu12:00 pm - 11:00 pmFri12:00 pm - 11:59 pmSat12:00 pm - 11:59 pmSun12:00 pm - 10:30 pmPhone: 01931 715500
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Went here for the first time for my birthday last nigth....30th August 2019 - 11:12 am by Sarah Ball
- Excellent choice!3rd January 2019 - 8:54 am by Hilary Woodward
- Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback...17th December 2017 - 6:40 am by Good Food Award for Gastro Pubs
- Lovely pub with superb food, thoroughly recommend.7th September 2016 - 4:07 pm by Mark Ponsford